Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Blog Endorphins

My brother reminded me recently how much I've missed my blog. I felt guilty about the time it took and quit posting as life became busier. The truth is, writing frees me and releases stress. I know this for a fact, because I feel better today than I have in a long time.

Not that I haven't been writing--I've been taking classes and working on a few stories--but blog writing is different. You open your mind, put your fingers on the keys and let the words flow--there's nothing like it.

I just finished reading my old posts--an interesting foray into the year 2006. Who knows, maybe 2007 is better left unsaid...

2008 is an eye-opener, and it's only 8 days old... I have a lot of thoughts to sort through...some good, some sad, some confused. What is midnight for anyway? Certainly not for sleeping...

No comments: