Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Taking a break...

Soooo, I’m watching T.V., typing this post, avoiding things I need to accomplish during the next two weeks. Have you noticed my noticeable absence? I’m in blog withdrawal…there are no clinics for that. If there were clinics, I wouldn’t have time to check myself in.

Wonderful time-consuming things are happening in my life…graduation things, preschool end-of-year things, company-preparation things... All things cherished and memorable, I’m truly glad they’re happening…but not tonight… Tonight, I need a break, a moment, an escape.

Not that I haven’t experienced deep, profound thoughts that warrant sharing, but they’re fighting a losing battle against the life that happens outside my mind :) I’m making notes—my thoughts will have their day…aren’t you so excited?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can take a break- but your absence is noticed. I check everyday for a new post, when I don't find one, I review older posts. Don't break too long- I AM excited for those random thoughts of your brain. C UT