Thursday, May 1, 2008

My 100th post...which this isn't


100 posts came and went…an important blogging milestone, I guess. I’m sort of oblivious to these things… Now that I know it matters, I’ve enjoyed checking out other bloggers’ 100th posts. Some people celebrate with lists of 100 significant things, which is a vague word, but it’s a vague concept. Significance is in the eye of the beholder, as you know from reading my posts :)

What was I talking about? Oh yea, my 100th post…it was titled Grand Central Station and had nothing to do with the number 100. I guess that makes me original and clever…what can I say, I fall into these things naturally!

Thank you to everyone who has taken time to read my thoughts and to those who have left comments. I love hearing your ideas, humor and daily tidbits. I’ll touch base with you again when I reach 200 posts…wait until you read my list of 200 things that may or may not have any significance to anything.

No comments: